Posts for District and Session Court Bwn
In short, Bahawalnagar known as Bwn .Bahawalnagar is a city, located in Punjb, Pakistan. District Bahawalnagar has a city named as Bahawalnagar. It was the part of Bahawalpur before independence. The oldest name was ‘Rojhan Waali’.District Bahawalnagar has 5 tehsils named as Haroonabad, Chistian, Fortabbass, Bahawalnagar and Minchanabad. District Bahawalnagar has very hot and Very dry weather in summer. The main areas of Bahawalnagar is Model Town, Farooqabad, Officers Colony, Madni Colony and Mouchi pura. District Bahawalnagar announce the posts for different positions.
• Stenographer (BS-16): Dist. Bahawalnagar has 35 posts for stenographer, 5 for women and 28 for Merit.
• Data Entry Operator (BS-13): Bahawalnagar session court has 23 seats of data entry operator 3 for women and 19 on Merit.
• Junior Clerk (BPS-07): There are 52 posts for Junior Clerk in session court Bahawalnagar. 8 seats are for women.
• Naib Qasid (BS-01): There are 22 posts in Bahawalnagar district.
• Mali (BS-01): There are 3 posts available.
• For the Post of Stenographer candidate must have Graduation from university and having 50-W.P.M and 110-W.P.M of shorthand speed. Candidates having computer skills will be preferred. Age limit should be 18-25.
• Candidate who applied for Data Entry Operator must graduate in Computer Science. Candidates having 45-W.P.M typing speed on computer and must know the MS office and computer hardware. Experience candidates must be preferred. Age required is 20-28.
• Junior Clerk candidate have Matric 2nd Division from Board. Candidates having 25. W.P.M speed on key board.
• Candidate with middle level education can apply for Naib Qasid post. Age limit is 18-25.
• Candidate having literate having knowledge of Gardening can apply for the position of Gardener.Age limit is 18-25.
Candidate can download nts form online through nts website www.nts.org.pk.
Amount of Rs 500/- must submit in HBL Branch.
Test center will be District Bahawalnagar.
The last date of submission of applications form is 27th April, 2015.
Candidates having attested copy of recent photograph.
The late application form cannot be considered.
Mohammad Abdul Nasir
District and Session Judge Bahawalnagar.