Civil Court Jobs, Faisalabad
Faisalabad District came into being on 1940. In the beginning, it was known as Lyallpur. Faisalabad is considered as hub of Agricultural activities. Government of Faisalabad announces jobs in Civil /Session for candidates.
Posts and Eligibility:
• Stenographer (BS-16): Civil courts offers (88) posts of Stenographer. Candidate must have Punjab domicile. And candidate Degree must be graduation with minimum typing speed of 50wpm and 110 wpm. Candidate must have knowledge about computer. Candidate age limit 18-25 required.
• Care Taker (BS-14): Faisalabad government announce Care taker there is only one position. The interested candidates have Graduation and having experience in related field. Punjab Domicile should be preferable. Age must be 18-30.
• Data Entry Operator (BS-13): Faisalabad Government offers 79 jobs of data entry operator. Punjab domicile must be considered. Candidate must have Graduation in computer sciences BScs with the typing speed of at least 45 wpm, also knows about Operating system, M.S Office and basics of computer hardware. Age limit is 20-28 years.
• Junior Clerk (BS-07): There are (180) posts of junior clerk announce by Faisalabad Government. Minimum Education required Matric with 2nd Division and candidate must have typing speed of 25wpm. Age limit 18-25 is required.
• Naib Qasid (BS-01): (78) Posts of Naib Qasid is announce from the Faisalabad Govrt. Middle level students can apply. Age required 18-25.
• Cook (BS-14): There is one post for the Cook. Education must have primary/middle pass and efficient in cooking. Age should be 20 to 35.
• Sweeper (BS-01): There are 5 posts for sweeper having knowledge about job. Candidate age is 18 to 25 required.
Candidates must have attested copy of documents.
Candidate can download application with deposit slip of Rs. 500 for stenographer, junior clerks and care taker and data entry operator.
Candidates submit Rs.250/- for the post of Naib Qasid, Cook and sweeper from the nts website.
NYTS test will be conducted for the posts.
The candidate who passes nts will be further proceeding for job.
(Safdar Saleem Shahid)
District and Session Judge,