Career Opportunities at NTDC
There is a vacancy in (NTDC) National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited, let us tell you something about the company, NTDC is a Public Sector Company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984. The Company is looking for a high caliber, experienced individual for the position of a Strategic Level Adviser on Change Management and HR Reforms on contract basis.
Report to the Board as assigned by the Board of directors
Majour responsibilities of Strategic Level Adviser
- Advise the Board on requirements and strategies for change management and HR reforms.
- Prepare high level plans for implementation of reforms.
- Coordinate with the management and consultants engaged by the company for change management and HR reforms on implementation of the strategy and plans.
- Critically evaluate the performance of the management and consultants in implementation.
- Provide periodic reports on the progress of reforms, issues encountered, and recommendations for resolving the issues.
- Participate in discussions with the Board and give presentations to the Board and Board Committees as and when required.
Duration of Assignment: Candidate should have Minimum one year Experience.
Qualifications: Master degree in HR or Business administration or a Chartered Accountant
Age: Candidate should not more than 55 year old.
How to Apply
To apply the post applications along with detailed CV, copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph should reach Company Secretary Office Room # 407 WAPDA House, Lahore within 15 days from the date of publication. No TAIDA will be admissible for interview.