HEC Need Based Scholarship
GC University seeking application for the grant of HEC Need Based Scholarship on the prescribed performa from the highly deserving students seeking admission in Under & Postgraduate classes during Fall semester 2014-15, interesting candidate are well come to apply, all detail for HEC need based scholarship have been mention in this post.
- Those candidates meets the following criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Interested candidates must belong to the low income families of the society.
- The monthly income of their parents must be equal or less than Rs.35000/-
- The candidates acknowledged on Self finance or Self-support programs or already availing the financial assistance, or any other scholarship, worker in any organization or in any project, aspirants on study leave from any department or those who have been stimulating with major or the minor consequence because of the misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidates have to appear before the Institutional Scholarship Awarding Committee (ISAC) as per by the Schedule and venue notified later on.
Note: It is strictly informed that If a candidate appeared guilty of representing false or untrue information or covering of fact shall be responsible for following the consequences:
- Cancellation of admission
- Rustication from the university
- Commencement of criminal actions
- Disqualification for grant of any future loan or the scholarship
- Repayment of all the payment or scholarship received as well as a penalty that is equal to the total amount of scholarship
For download the HEC Scholarship form Click this link.
Scholar ship forms Download: HEC-Scholarship-Application-form
How to Apply:
All the interested and needy candidates who are looking to apply for admission to the above programs are welcome to apply on prescribed forms that are available from the “Mian Jee Photostat near Chenab Chowk, Gate number 2, Government College University” for more detail about HEC Scholarship click the link posted you cna also donload HEC admssion form by clicking the link.
- Documents to be attested with application form:
- Educational Documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate that is approved by the ilaqa Tehsildar in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of the allocation employees (Government or Semi-Government) and by Income Tax Officer apprehensive for businessmen, Doctors, Advocates and Administrator or Secretary for labors (also stated the contact number of issuing authority).
- Domicile Certificate or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of the candidate and father.
- In case of Orphan Student, the death certificate of the father must be attached with application form
- Present Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, and Water)
- Photocopy of last income tax return (if valid)
- Attested photocopy of rent agreement (if valid)
- Photocopies of last and latest fee receipts of self and family members i.e brothers and sisters
- Photocopies of Medical bills or the expenses related documents expenditure sustained more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Photocopy of Semester paid Fee voucher
- Statement of purpose and two passport size Photographs
Note: The application forms incomplete in any respect and not sustained by the required documents and after the due date will not be accepted.
Last date to apply:
Last date for application submission is 16th January 2015