Staff Required in University of Swabi
There are many vacant position available under differ basic pay scale (BPS) at university of Swabi, university of sWabi is a public sector university, chartered by the Government of khyber pakhtunkhwa, university uis seeking qualified and experience staff for following administrative Positions on regular basic. Vacancies are mentions below.
Available vacancies at University of Swabi
- Registrar (BPS-20) One post,
- Treasurer (BPS-20) One post,
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20) One post,
- Director Academics (BPS-20) One post,
- Dy. Director Works (Civil) (BPS-18) One post,
- Dy. Director
- P&D(BPS-18) One post,
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17) One post,
- Assistant Director P&D (BPS-17) One post,
- Assistant, Treasurer, (BPS-17) One post
- Assistant Director, Physical, Education, (BPS-17) One, post
- Assistant Director, QEC (BPS-17) One post,
Procedure to apply with conditions:
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous Institutions should route their applications Through Proper Channel.
- The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC
/ IBCC, Islamabad.
- The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations of the University of Swabi.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of Call Letters for Test / Interview.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of its various Sections or not to fill any position.
- Applicants should apply only on the prescribed Form, available at the University website www.uoswabi.edu.pk/downloads.
- A Bank Draft or online deposit to Account No. 0323-204588555, United Bank Limited, Main Branch Swabi of Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-17 and Rs. 1,500/- for BPS-18 & above, in favour of Treasurer, University of Swabi is required. Original receipt of Bank Draft I Online Deposit with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees’, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, research papers and one (1) recent passport size photograph must be attached with the Application Form.
- No TA / DA will be allowed by the University.
- CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as Second division.
- Landline telephone, Mobile No. Postal and Email address must be written on the Application Form.
- All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned throug Registered mailor courier service, latest by December 23,
- 2014.Incomplete applications I received after due date will not be accepted.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any will be rectified by the University.