B.SC. Civil engineering technology admission
Government College of Technology Rasul Admission servinig scince 1912 call for application for admission in B.SC Civil Enginering technology Session 2014, Applications on the prescribed forms are invited from the candidates domiciled in the province of the Punjab for admission in B.Sc. Civil Engineering Technology program Session 2014 at GCT. Rasul.
Procedure to Apply in B.SC Civil Engineering technology
The candidates should have passed diploma of Associate Engineer DAE in first division in Civil Technology or F.Sc Pre-Engineering first division from respective Board. The candidates who have passed diploma of Associate Engineer in (Civil)/F.Sc in parts, ten marks will be deducted from total obtained marks. The prospectus containing admission forms can be had from the office of the college during working hours on payment of Rs. 250/- in cash or through postal order by sending a crossed postal order for Rs. 400/- in favor of Principal Government College of Technology, Rasul (M.B.Din).
- The admission criteria will be evaluated as Entry Test conducted by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. 30% Academics, DAE (Civil)/F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) 70%
- Applications complete in all respects should reach this office on/or before 09.12.2014 at 2:00 PM Late applications will not be considered.
- Candidates are requested to appear before the admission committee along with admission fee, original certificates and testimonials according to the following schedule:
- Candidate with 60% merit on 11-12-14 at 11:00 am
- Candidates with below 60 % merit on 12-12-14 at 11:00 am (if seats are left) No separate call for interview will be issued.
Speak Your Mind