Admission open in University of science & technology bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
University of Science and technology Bannu open admission in PHD computer science, MS computer science, MCS, BS computer science BS software engineering, BSc Electrical(telecome), PHD education Mphil education, M.ED, BS Biotechnology, Ph.D Islamic Studies, M.Phil Islamic Studies, MA Islamic Studies, Ph.D Chemistry, M.Phil Chemistry, MSc. Chemistry, BS Chemistry, Ph.D Botany, M.Phil Botany, B.Ed (Hons / 04 Years), B.Ed (01 Year), DAE, MA English, BS English, M.Phil Physics, MSc Physics, BS Physics, Ph.D Biotechnology, M. Phil Biotechnology, MSc Botany, BS Botany, M.Phil Mathematics, MSc Mathematics, BS Mathematics, MS Management Sciences, MBA 3.5 Yaers, M.Com, BBA (Hons) progrmaes.
Last date to apply: 31 October 2014
How to Apply for admission:
1. Prospectus available at branches of (HBL&BOK UST Bannu) and LAKKI MARWAT CAMPUS at GPGC Lakki on payment of Rs. 1000/-
2. Admission Form may also be downloaded from www.ustb.edu.pk. Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- must be attached with the downloaded Form.
3. Duly filled-in application form along with the attested copies of the required documents
Gernal condition for admission
At least 45% Marks in last acquired degree and appearance in the NAT-I & II are required for admission in each Associate Degree/Bachelor /Master level programs,
2. At least 50% Marks in master or equivalent degree and 50 score in the GAT (General) is required for admission in MS/M.Phil programs
3. Candidates having M.Phil or 18 years education in the relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent in their M.Phil Course Work shall be eligible for admission
in PhD and required to pass(60 marks) the International GRE/GAT subject test preferably prior to admission or at the latest prior to the submission of thesis.
4. 04 seats for Baluchistan, 05 seats for female, 02 for FATA, 01 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- based Kashmiris, 01 for Afghan Nationals and 01 for Sports are reserved for each
Associate Degree, Bachelor and Master level programs under the stipulated criteria.
5. “The candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department/Organization must submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned
Department/Organization alongwith the application form or before the last date for submission of application forms. However, after the issuance of the Admission notification,
they would be bound to get study leave from the department concerned within 30 days and provide the proof to the department. In case of failure of providing NOC and Study
Leave proof, the admission of candidate shall be deemed cancelled”.40 seats are available in evening session under self-support scheme in MBA & MCS
6. The University reserves the right to modify / revise any of the above programmes as and when desire.
7. Classes of the Associate Degree Programs will be conducted in the evening
Download admission for PhD, M.Phil, Postgraduate and Associate Degree Programmes Session 2014: Admission form
Speak Your Mind